Send new outlines to ISTD by 31 March 2023
Invitation to join us at STDV/ISTD meeting on 3 July 2023
The Tunisian Society of Dermatology and Venereology (STDV) and the International Society of Teledermatology (ISTD) invite you to join us at our Sister Society meeting on Monday, 3rd July, at the World Congress of Dermatology in Singapore. Applications to speak at this meeting are closed, but we’d love to meet you – there is no additional charge for WCD2023 delegates to attend.
ISTD: Teledermatology around the globe
Teledermatology, Imaging, and Artificial intelligence
Submit an outline to firstname.lastname@example.org by
31st March 2023
- The outline of your paper should include a title and about 150 words describing your work.
- Tell us your preference (if any) for a recorded talk or poster.
- Include your full name, job title, and the country where you work.
There is no fee to assess your work in 2023 or to publish the formal abstract.
If your outline is accepted:
- You’ll be asked to submit a formal abstract (max 500 words) to be published in JMIR iProceedings in July 2023 (closing date 1 May 2023; see abstract guidelines).
- Provide a 15-minute recorded presentation or electronic poster for open-access display in the Congress section of the ISTD’s website (closing date 31 July 2023).
JMIR Dermatology invites you to consider submitting a full manuscript of your important work on teledermatology, imaging, or artificial intelligence to a special Theme Issue supporting this World Congress in JMIR Dermatology (Editor-in-Chief: Dr Robert Dellavalle), the official journal of the International Society of Teledermatology. For details, please contact email@example.com; Submit to JDerm)
The ISTD virtual 9th World Congress was held from 9–11 December 2021.
- See the abstracts on Iproceedings
- See video presentations on the ISTD website
Mohamed Denguezli, President, Société Tunisienne de Dermatologie et de Vénéréologie
Amanda Oakley, President, International Society of Teledermatology